[Public-list] Stanchion Question

Dave Terrell dterrell at message.nmc.edu
Thu Jan 5 17:23:43 PST 2006

Thanks. Actually I have about 5 different kinds of "original" stanchions
on the boat. Lots of replacement in the past but no across the board
consistent change. Most of it is pretty tired.

>>> gdinwiddie at alberg30.org 01/05/06 6:56 PM >>>
Do you still have the original stanchion?  I found it pretty easy to
drive out the top piece using a length of all-thread.  I then inserted
it into a piece of stainless tubing and peened the tubing into the
depressions of the top piece.

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                                             'The Middle' by Ogden Nash