[Public-list] Holding tank for Liner Boats NO LONGER Available

Rick Leach RLeach at mbayaq.org
Fri Jan 6 13:16:22 PST 2006

Listers,

My unused Raritan holding tank will soon be on it's way to a new home, thanks to this list. (Thanks George!)  Unfortunately, there were several other members that expressed interest only to be disappointed.  Perhaps, if there is enough interest among "newer" model owners, it's time to consider another group purchase from Raritan.

The Raritan tank, while satisfactory for the liner A-30's, didn't work for the older boats.  I'm currently researching fabricators with the hope of finding a tank that will optimally utilize the space below the port V-berth on the older boats.  When I find a satisfactory tank, how many older model (no liner) owners think that they might be interested in purchasing one?

Rick Leach
S/V Sugar Magnolia, #121
Monterey, California