[Public-list] Holding tank for Liner Boats NO LONGER Available

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Fri Jan 6 16:22:18 PST 2006

Rick,

I'd just like to point out that the difference between this tank and the
  prior ones (that did barely fit in the older boats), is that the
threaded fittings on this tank protrude from the tank, where on the
earlier one they extended into the tank and were flush with the surface.
  That makes a difference of about 3/4 inch, which turns out to be critical.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                                             'The Middle' by Ogden Nash