[Public-list] Fuel tank vent

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed Jan 11 06:56:04 PST 2006

My only complaint with the transom position is that when the filler hose is
full to the top, which easily happens, fuel is forced out the breather vent
due to it being slightly lower than the top of the filler.

I read on this list where some-one led the breather tube up a stanchion in
order to get altitude - I will do that some time.

Gord #426 Surprise