[Public-list] server issues

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Wed Jan 18 18:24:55 PST 2006

Pete Staehling wrote:
> Is the list working?  I will try to post and see...
>
> I am wondering about installing the tank that I just bought.  It is similar
> to or the same as the one show at:
> http://alberg30.org/maintenance/disorganized/head/RaritanHoldingTank-3.html
>
> I am not sure where to cut and what to use for the cutting.  I don't have a
> sawzall, but do have a little jigsaw and a variety of hand saws.
>
> Anyway, I would be interested in any words of wisdom before I start
> cutting.  Other wise I guess I can figure it out, but it would help to hear
> from someone who has done the job before.

There are some photos in
http://alberg30.org/maintenance/disorganized/head/ that show the
installation of a similar tank in Gilleleje.  I've never gotten around
to documenting the installation of the Raritan tank in Calypso, though
I've got the photos somewhere.

Do you still have the port drawer in the vberth in your boat?  Or had
the Mansfield system been previously installed there?

  - George