[Public-list] server issues

Pete Staehling pete.staehling at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 04:31:59 PST 2006

I still have the drawer.  I figured I would use the drawer front to close
the hole.

I saw the pictures, but they all have the tank in place, so it is hard to
see exactly where the cuts were made.  I know that the current opening needs
to be opened further aft (and probably toward the port side), but am not
sure if it has to go all the way back to the bulkhead.  I also am not sure
if the lip on the side of the opening toward the centerline of the boat
needs to be removed.

If the lip needs to be cut off or if I have to cut all the way back to the
bulkhead, I will probably need to beg, borrow, or buy a sawzall unless I can
make a keyhole saw or pullsaw work.  The glass didn't seem too thick there
so it may cut pretty easily (I hope).

Pete