[Public-list] [SPAM] Re: 1961 25' Whitby

Elaine and Brian Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Sun Jul 9 20:21:54 PDT 2006

Vicky,
  Yes, we're in Gateway. We're not sailing an Alberg 30 any longer. We
currently have a Landfall 39 Pilothouse Cutter on the end of "D" dock. If
you're over that way, stop by. Is your boyfriend still there? What's his
name. If he's a member of the Deep Creek Yacht Club, my wife is the
secretary. Good Luck chasing the dry rot.
Regards,
Brian