[Public-list] [SPAM] Re: 1961 25' Whitby

victoria youngaitis vickyyoungaitis at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 9 19:13:49 PDT 2006

Hi!  Thanks for your response.  I'm busy working on a wooden boat in Far
Rockaway, so I don't get to my computer too often.  Are you guys at Gateway?
  My boyfriend kept his boats there the last couple of years, and I'm
wondering if we've met.  (My memory is shot!)
I'm leaving my Whitby on a mooring, for now, so the costs aren't so bad.
She'll just have to sit until I can figure out what I'm doing with her.
Thanks, again, for the info.
Vicky