[Public-list] self-tailing winches

Don Campbell dk.campbell at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 10 08:17:23 PDT 2006

I'd be staying  with Andersens but what you have were not original. Lindisfarne has 28STs and finds them satisfactory. I have 40STs for the 170 genoa and even the weakest of the women aboard can bring that sail in under any load. If you are interested in parting with what
you have, give me a call or an e-mail please.
Don #528  519 475-6033