[Public-list] Holding tanks for older A30s

Peter Staehling staehpj1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 03:21:29 PDT 2006

I bought a Raritan tank from an owner of an older
Alberg because it didn't fit his boat.

FWIW: I was happy to get it at a good price, but it
didn't fit my boat like I thought it should.  I wound
up mounting it with the forward edge a lot higher than
the aft edge.  Since the vent is on the high end it
works out OK, but I wouldn't have designed it that
way.  It does work fine though and is out of site so I
am happy.

Pete