[Public-list] Repowering

REDDERHS at aol.com REDDERHS at aol.com
Tue Jul 18 17:02:32 PDT 2006

We install the Beta 20hp two years ago and still love the engine. Had only
one problem. The hose barb at the fuel lift pump leaked in the area where the
barb went into the pump. One phone call and two days later I had a replace
pump.  We thought long and hard about the 16hp but went with the 20. Having  hull
520 (has liner) the install didn't require any engine bed work  except
relocating some engine motor mount holes and making two adapter  plates.
Prop...We used a three blade prop and have second guessed that decision
every time the wind drops below 5 knots and I'm thinking about the drag of that
three blades.
Allen
A30 #520