[Public-list] Fwd: Engine running Problem

Amy & David Swanson zira at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 11 17:46:56 PDT 2006

I too would start with the coil.  I have had 2 coils fail (one from old age,
one because I bought the wrong one) and the symptoms were almost exactly as
you describe.   They are cheap enough to replace that unless Moyer put a new
one in, I would go ahead & replace it.  I don't have much experience with
the electronic modules but they may behave similarly.  Also check to make
sure your fuel pump isn't cutting off due to the low oil pressure switch.
You should be able to tell if the pump is running or not by feel.

David Swanson
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229