[Public-list] Alberg 30 wanted

David Parkes davidparkes at ns.aliantzinc.ca
Tue Jun 6 15:44:54 PDT 2006

Thank you for this, Don.
I agree with your thoughts on the situation so I'm driving to Vermont on
Friday and bringing the engine back home to overhaul (I started my working
life as a marine engineer).  We intend to sail from Vermont on July 5 with
the engine working well and a great voyage ahead of us.  Thanks again for
your advice.
David
Alberg #417