[Public-list] PROP SHAFT TUBE LEAK

Jim & Carole barchettamia at pinelink.org
Sat Jun 24 12:26:49 PDT 2006

Rob, Mike,
Thank you for your advise.
 On closer inspection it appears that  water is seeping through craks in
the fiberglass on the  small shelve that is about 2 inches below the
stern tube. On Monday I plan to haul out, clean and glass the area. Any
further advise?

Also since there is some green corrosion near the aft end of the stern
tube in the bilge I hope to rebed the tube.
In your opinion should I remove any of the Thiakol before I rebed with
5200?  I hope to relaunch soon so I wonder if it is best to use the
_fast cure.?
_Thanks Again
Jim Allocco