[Public-list] Public-list Digest, Vol 611, Issue 1

Horton, Ross G. rhorton at pwcgov.org
Mon Mar 13 05:48:09 PST 2006

Welcome aboard Hector.  You have a wonderfully forgiving boat that will
reward you with years of pleasure.  I highly recommend the Alberg 30
website for tips on maintenance and getting the most out of your boat.
The Association also has a maintenance manual that has been most
helpful.

Ross Horton
Delphi, #40

Just to introduce myself, I just bought an Alberg 30 named Petite, my
name is Hector and being honest I dont know how to sail it is my first
experience and i hope a lot of help from you guys.
  We live in Loreto BCS mexico, our paradise and anxious to explore the
Sea of Cortes to start, so hi again .

  Hector