[Public-list] Public-list Digest, Vol 611, Issue 1

j hector m du solier hmdusolier at yahoo.com.mx
Mon Mar 13 08:42:43 PST 2006

Thank you very much , I am very excited about starting this adventure as soon as my atomic 4 start working we change the coil and spareplugs so i hope this next weekend we can go for our first sail in Petite.
  Thank you for the welcome
  Hector

"Horton, Ross G." <rhorton at pwcgov.org> escribió:

Welcome aboard Hector. You have a wonderfully forgiving boat that will
reward you with years of pleasure. I highly recommend the Alberg 30
website for tips on maintenance and getting the most out of your boat.
The Association also has a maintenance manual that has been most
helpful.

Ross Horton
Delphi, #40

Just to introduce myself, I just bought an Alberg 30 named Petite, my
name is Hector and being honest I dont know how to sail it is my first
experience and i hope a lot of help from you guys.
We live in Loreto BCS mexico, our paradise and anxious to explore the
Sea of Cortes to start, so hi again .

Hector