[Public-list] Rudder Shoe

Watson justlucky at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 21 15:28:27 PST 2006

Hello,

My father has passed his A30, #326, down to me.   This means I am new to the
Alberg family and naturally, right away I need some help.

I hauled it out and the rudder shoe is missing.  Does any one know where I
might find one? The yard is anxious to put the boat in the water so if one
isn’t readily available I will need to have one fabricated.  Any ideas?

Thank you and I am looking forward to enjoying my Alberg with the rest of
you.

Watson Felts

Wilmington, NC