[Public-list] mid-winter blahs

Don Campbell dk.campbell at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 5 18:16:39 PST 2006

Bob;
    There is no need to give away all the farmer's fixes in 1 e-mail!
Black wire is the saviour now since baler wire has not been used on bales
for about 30 years and when that fails, baler twine is THE fix! #8 brace
wire is just too damn hard to bend on a boat. Wire must be applied with
Vise- Grips though and severed by a blow from  a hammer!
Don
Farmer, (retired)
# 528