[Public-list] mid-winter blahs

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 5 19:34:15 PST 2006

ha george. i am so happy! yesterday i removed the exhaust from rascal. ok it was so rusted it almost fell off into my hands, but it is out.  we had a halfway decent day in central indiana. sunny which is a plus and around 40 plus. of course i should be working this time of year so i hope itsnows so i can stay in the office and not think of the stuff i want to do on rascal
  happy spring
  dan

  The February seminars are over. I should be getting busy on the boat,
but I'm not. Just thinking about it, instead.

- George