[Public-list] mid-winter blahs

Dixonh1925 at aol.com Dixonh1925 at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 08:10:18 PST 2006

Have faith warm weather is just around the cornerand allof us can begin
working on our boats.. I am new to this website and don't own an Alberg yet tho I
do have my sights on one in the near future. I own a Helms  sail from the
Marine Corps Base at Quantico.    A special interest I have for Albergs besides
it's being a greatboat.  I met Carl Alberg years ago in Marblehead, Mass. He was
a wonderful man. He is the uncle of very close friends of mine who are Swedes
living in Stockholm where Ilived in 1949-51.

Dixon Hemphill