[Public-list] Filling Holes

sousa_stephen at emc.com sousa_stephen at emc.com
Mon Mar 13 11:49:20 PST 2006

Mike,

I do not know what others have done, I use wood covered with wax paper to
hold the epoxy with fillers in place. Used wax paper on surf boards for
years as a kid and worked well. Also I like Whitby's use of masonite as a
filler, the epoxy seems to bond from both sides on the older boats and last
for years. Other folks may have ideas as well.

Stephen