[Public-list] Anchor and Rode

Mark Ferguson mwferguson at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 16 03:03:26 PST 2006

For Biscayne Bay and upper keys, I replaced 200' of chain on the CQR with 20' chain and 100' of nylon. I use a small lunch hook with no chain for short stops. l keep a Danforth with 20' of smaller chain at the house for used on Bahama cruises. I've remove all heavy weather equipment in order to keep the vessel light and quick. Gotta keep the air moving to stay cool in Miami.

Mark
#702 Rebel Yell