[Public-list] Hello all!

Shannon Egan shannonegan1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 05:32:42 PDT 2006

Dear Alberg 30 owners,

  My name is Shannon Egan and my fiance, Brooks Macfarquhar and I just bought ourselves an 1966 Alberg 30 that belonged to Linc Finkenberg of NYC.  He gave us the boat number (190) but he said it may be incorrect (his sister owned the boat previously).  He suggested that we subscribe to this site and get some feedback about past maintanance issues and history of the boat and also so that we could be apart of the great Alberg 30 community.

  Currently Brooks and myself have been teaching English in Khartoum, Sudan. Our contract with the school has just ended and after two years of the third world life style we are ready to make a home on the ocean.   We are both in our mid twenties and would greatly appreciate your input, direction,advice, assistance---any any and all things related to sailing, life aboard a sailboat, the Alberg 30, etc,etc,etc!!!!!!!

  Hope to hear from any or all of you soon,

  Shannon Egan:p