[Public-list] Galley Sink Fixture

Roger L Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Tue May 9 08:51:16 PDT 2006

Joel,

Very simple and elegant water tank antifreeze solution.  Plus, I imagine it
jazzes up the first few weeks of Spring sailing as well.  Have you thought
of a separate, pre-mixed "Martini Tank"?

Roger

(please note my email address has changed to r.kingsland at ksba.com)
Roger Kingsland
Managing Partner