[Public-list] Fuel Tank Replacement

Bobby capricebob at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 09:47:39 PDT 2006

I'm in the process of installing a Tempo #640010 (11 gallons) under the cockpit floor.  There is an 18 gallon #640040 tank that might fit if you can get it in through the locker openning.  I just wasn't up for the struggle and I already sit low in the back anyway.   I found one in stock at a West Marine for around $120.  You might find it cheaper online.   I built a plywood box to hold it in place and protect it from heat.  FYI: You need to allow for a 5% expansion.

  Good luck...

Bob Crinion <bob at fox.nstn.ca> wrote:
  Does anyone know of a commercially available fuel tank replacement for the
Alberg 30 that can fit under the cockpit floor where the original one fit,
or a readily made tank that will fit in the Starboard locker?

Thanks,

-bob