[Public-list] boat pox

Peter Staehling staehpj1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 03:45:50 PDT 2006

Are you sure they weren't just on top of the gel coat.
 I know that my previous boat tended to get some kind
of bumps that were a hard white deposit on top of the
gel coat.  I am not sure if they were some kind of
mineral deposits or some kind of life that grew there,
but they could be scrubbed off with some effort and a
nylon mesh pad or a stiff brush.

Pete