[Public-list] A30 Racing Survey Launched: Please take it ASAP!

Tim Williams tim at goosemonkey.com
Thu Nov 9 07:49:07 PST 2006

Hello fellow Alberg enthusiasts!

I sent this out earlier this morning to the racing mail list, so if you're
on that list, please forgive me for the doubling up.  In the spirit of
sharing the fun that we racers have and encouraging others to join us, I am
forwarding this to the public list as well.  Anyone that is interested in
racing on the Chesapeake is encouraged to fill out the survey.

Warm Regards,

Tim Williams
LinGin #244

Fellow A30 Racers,

As the racing commodore for 2007, I want be sure I capture each skipper's
thoughts about Alberg racing.  To this end I've created a short on-line
survey and I'd really like everyone to take 10-15 minutes to fill it out.
Hopefully it will lead to some good ideas and get us off to a great start in
'07.

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB225UNHULZTT

I'd love to get your feedback on the survey or to chat about Alberg racing
in general.  Feel free to drop me an e-mail ( tim at goosemonkey.com) or give
me a ring at my home office (410-757-9369).

Part of the survey includes a section to capture which races you're planning
on attending.  At this point, I think we will likely drop the race to
Solomons from the schedule.  Other changes are possible as well, so be sure
to register your thoughts!  I will be attending the CBYRA class schedule
sign-up meeting this weekend.  If you feel strongly about a schedule issue,
please fill out the survey or contact me before Saturday morning!

Thanks again and I look forward to getting out on the water for the NOOD
this spring.  I hope you are all making plans to be part of it!

Regards,

Tim Williams