[Public-list] Reactivate Yahoo to temporarily "save" the list

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Tue Nov 28 16:46:59 PST 2006

Hugh McCormack wrote:
> Hello George,
>
> Sorry to hear about the problems keeping the list and website going.  It has
> been a wealth of useful information to me as a new owner of an old Alberg
> (#39).  Thank you for your efforts so far.
>
> Could the Yahoo list be reactivated as a stop gap measure until the issues
> with the public list are resolved?

Hugh,

That would just be a bunch of extra work, for very little benefit.  I
could just reopen the lists on the new server, but everyone would have
to re-join the lists.  (The same would be true on Yahoo.)  I'm trying to
get them to load the current configs into the software to avoid that.
The problem is just that I've gotten two weeks of no help from Customer
Service--just promises to look into it.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.