[Public-list] Winterising an Atomic 4

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Mon Nov 13 20:28:36 PST 2006

I agree that antifreeze and draining seems redundant.  Here on the
Chesapeake, I used to drain the engine and muffler.  Since my muffler
doesn't have a drain, that meant disconnecting the hose and turning it
upside down.  Now I use antifreeze.  Both methods have served me well.

I also change the oil in the winter.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.