[Public-list] inverter - sheet splicing Genoa leads

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Wed Oct 11 09:49:36 PDT 2006

Memory serves it is called a brummel - on woven rode, not twist - too much
stretch with twist. Its a rarely used splice but has held up beautifully
over the past 10 years. You'll have to look it up I'm afraid since we
haven't needed to do it twice I have forgotten how. It is spliced in the
middle of the sheet which and done tightly so the splice doesn't work around
and wear in the clew ring. Did it from a splicing book.

Maybe Gord knows what it is called ?

John