[Public-list] inverter

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 08:22:13 PDT 2006

John-

Is that mid-splice a core-to-core splice or is it sewn together and whipped?

If core-to-core, how exactly do you do that? I assume your lines are
double-braid. Not sure I see how that would work without running an end
through. is there something I am missing? Can you do it like a mobius
brummel by tucking twice and collapsing then pulling the middle back through
each collapsed tuck sequentially? Can you then get the cover to swallow it
back up?