[Public-list] inverter - sheet splicing Genoa leads

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 11:14:38 PDT 2006

John-

Does the cover swallow the core, or is the core exposed in the spliced part?

I can see how you could do a mobius brummel to attach sheet to clew at
mid-length, but I don't see how you could get the cover to swallow it back
up. If the core is exposed, I can see how it would work.

Any chance you could e-mail me a picture? I would like to try it. If it
works I'll scan the instructions and tell you how I did it.

Thanks,