[Public-list] inverter

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 16 11:20:03 PDT 2006

j-

Here are the splicing instructions for various tyoes of line. If you want
you can do an eye-slice rigth to the sail. We use 7/16" sheets with a
bowline. Also, I had a eye splice for the spin halyard but cut it off and
use a bowline there too. The spin haylard witht he splice would jam in the
block and it was hard to take down the chute.

http://www.samsonrope.com/index.cfm?page=28

Mike Lehman