[Public-list] Depth transducers

Peter Manika pmanika at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 17 06:49:19 PDT 2006

Where did the fiberglass cup come from for mounting the unit and how is it secured to the inside of the hull?
  Thanks,
  Pete #154

brooks.glenn at comcast.net wrote:
  Dolce's transducer is mounted at the bottom of the stbd hanging locker. It's a regular bronze thru hull transducer, but mounted inside the hull in a fiberglass case--filed with mineral oil. Seems to be a good location and it shoots thru the hull just fine.

Glenn

Dolce # 318

From: "Bill Burke"