[Public-list] Rudder post packing

edward schroeder eddiediver at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 20 05:42:55 PDT 2006

Thanks, George. I had already made the lazerrette opening  years ago but, at 5 ft-8 inches, I can't turn my head and can't get both arms in the space. Thats why I need the strong midget. Ed. Schroeder

http://alberg30.org/maintenance/MechanicalPropulsion/StuffingBox/

> How does one find a superhuman midget to get in there and manhandle
> the wrenches?

http://alberg30.org/maintenance/Steering/AccessToStuffingBox/

When I remember bygone days George Dinwiddie
I think how evening follows morn; gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
So many I loved were not yet dead, http://www.Alberg30.org
So many I love were not yet born.
'The Middle' by Ogden Nash