[Public-list] Battery Chargers?

Elaine and Brian Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Tue Oct 24 02:23:12 PDT 2006

I installed a Truecharge 20 on my Alberg. I also installed the same model on
my current Landfall. 10 years of experience with the model (2 units on 2
boats) and never had a problem.
http://www.xantrex.com/web/id/69/p/1/pt/7/product.asp
My Alberg had 2 banks at 105AH each. My landfall has 2 banks at 220AH each.
Regards,
Brian  ex#497