[Public-list] atomic 4 parts

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 12:56:19 PDT 2006

Folks,

As you may or may not know, I replaced my atomic 4 this year with a new Beta
Diesel. I am now in the process of cleaning out my basement. Part of that
involves getting rid of the old atomic 4 stuff.

I have lots of parts, including a brand new carburetor and a brand new
alternator, both from Moyer. Some of the stuff I would like to recoup some
investment on (carb and alternator for example). Other stuff I would be
willing to give away for free. Please e-mail me off list if you are
interested in getting any of these parts.

I am located in Annapolis, MD. Strong preference will be given to those who
are willing to pick things up.

The block is still frozen. If there is somebody out there who wants it you
are welcome to haul it off. Otherwise I am gonna see if Moyer is interested
in having it.

Kind regards,

J Bergquist