[Public-list] Main Halyard Sheave Order

Cole, Andrew L andrew.cole at llff.com
Fri Sep 22 04:46:48 PDT 2006

We are getting ready to have the sheaves shipped to Annapolis.  I still
have not received checks from at least two folks who said they wanted
sheaves.  If you still want them, please let me know and send the checks
as soon as possible.  I can't place your order if I don't have your
check.

If you miss the group order, Ed Louchard of ZephyrWerks has made up a
handful of extra sheaves that are available for purchase directly from
him for $64 plus shipping (which has been $12 per box for the sheaves
he's shipped to me so far).

I have one sheave available now for anyone who has an immediate need (we
had one urgent order and two sheaves were ready to ship at the time),
please contact me directly if you are in a bind.

I will have the final shipment sent a week from this coming Monday.
There will be a sheave in the shipment for each check I received.  I
expect the sheaves will arrive in Annapolis around Monday October 9 and
should be available for pick up at that point.  I will try to get all
the re-shipping done during that week, or possibly the following
weekend.  Hopefully this fits everyone's winter re-fit timetable.

Andrew

Cole, Andrew L
Admitted in Maryland, Virginia & Florida
One Corporate Center
10451 Mill Run Circle, Suite 1000
Baltimore MD 21117

tel: 410 581-7408
fax: (410) 581-7410
mob: (410) 206-3577

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for public-list at alberg30.org. If you are not public-list at alberg30.org you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify andrew.cole at llff.com immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Cole, Andrew L therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.