[Public-list] Hull ID number

Lloyd Pulley wrest at ccob.org
Fri Sep 22 07:33:03 PDT 2006

Apparently I was mistaken on the Hull ID of my boat.

I confused the official number that the Homeland Security US Coast Guard
uses for my Hull ID number.

When you told me that my boat was built in 70 instead of 75 that threw me
until I tracked it down.

My actual Hull number is ZWB305850775. But I notice you all just use the
last three digits????  So would I be #775?

Thanks for all you all do in this list.  I got so much information to track
down those leaks, inspect my bilge pump.

Now fortified I am off to inspect all these things and change out my
batteries and terminals and electric bilge pump today. Yippee!

Lloyd