[Public-list] lazy jacks

Meinhold, Michael J MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com
Wed Sep 13 03:42:34 PDT 2006

The system I have, installed by a previous owner, works well. It
captures the sail forward of the cockpit, so you can get it well under
control with one sail tie.
It does add to the time required to get the main down as I only deploy
them when dousing.

That said, I will try Gordon's time-honored system the next time I am
out.

Michael J. Meinhold / SAIC
2111 Eisenhower Ave, Suite 303, Alexandria, VA 22314
703 842 2606 / michael.j.meinhold at saic.com