[Public-list] Hull ID Number

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Wed Sep 27 03:11:00 PDT 2006

Mike,

With an offer like that I'd love to come down to the Friendship Weekend
Races this year. Unfortunately, events have precluded that option as I will
be at a memorial service for a close family member in NYC that weekend.

On a lighter note - I'll take a rain cheque on the jelly donuts & racing
with thanks (cashable in 2007?) and would love to see all you guys again. By
the way, Tim Horton's make the best JDs, washed down with some Canadian eh -
in the best tradition of the Mackenzie Brothers - Strange Brew indeed.
Patricia Meinhold, you got my earlier analogy first, so I owe you a
raspberry filled, icing sugar covered JD - from Tim's of course.

Crab cakes, jelly donuts and Canadian, now there's a Friendship Weekend
international delicacy combo - ; )

Cheers,
John