[Public-list] weight distribution and electric power

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Fri Sep 29 07:48:10 PDT 2006

I did a bit of figuring on this issue back when considering an electric aux
in my old boat.  The water generator is not an inconsiderable drag while
sailing.  I fell back on looking at fitting a small Honda generator, which
would have done a fine job but there I was back with gasoline but this time
in addition to the extra batteries and lower thrust the e motor could
deliver...

Gord #426