[Public-list] Racing in the NOOD

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 06:40:40 PDT 2007

Hi Folks,

Just want to remind you that the NOOD regatta is coming up soon in
Annapolis. The dates are 4/27-29. This is going to be a great regatta
with 3-days of around-the-buoys racing. Registration is open and we
already have 9 entries. If  you are interested in participating in
this event, you may register online at:

http://www.regattanetwork.com/NOOD/swnood_stpete.html

If you are on the fence and there is any way that I can be of
assistance to you in helping you to get ready and/or participate, for
example if you are short of crew, please contact me off-list and let
me know.

If you are not in the Annapolis area but would like to come and race
as crew on somebody else's boat, please let me know and I'll try to
connect you with someone who is planning to sail but needs more crew.

We are having a warm-up practice session in Annapolis on 4/21 at which
we will be practicing boat handling and testing boat speed. This will
be very informal, laid back, with the emphasis on having fun in a good
atmosphere. Andrew Cole has arranged for a powerboat with a coach. If
you are interested in participating in this, let me know by sending me
an off-list e-mail. Even if you can't participate with your own boat,
we might be able to get you on somebody else's boat. Cost will be
either very low (to cover cost of gas for the powerboat) or free.

The NOOD is going to be a lot of fun. I really hope to see you on the
water at the end of the month!

Kind regards,

J Bergquist
Calliope #287