[Public-list] Roller-reefer question

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Sun Apr 15 09:04:56 PDT 2007

Here's a good story for you...

Last year I bought a new convertible top for my MG; asked the suppler
directly if the instructions were clear and specific - he said "yes".

Top arrived... Instructions read...and I quote, word for word.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Step 1 - remove old top from frame.

Stet 2 - replace with new top by reversing procedure used in 1

Gord