[Public-list] Roller-reefer question

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Sun Apr 8 18:36:40 PDT 2007

THx for all the help, guys, as usual :)

I ended up getting the Hood Sea Furl 5 system, at a great Defender price.
The parts look great, but the instructions really stink!!!  Not a single
diagram of how the luff extrusions and 'splices' go together. The closest thing  to
a step by step instruction are the printed captions from a slide show,
without the slides, or any other diagrams!!!!!!!!!!!   I'm going to  call Defender
tomorrow to see if they left something out.  Geeeeezzzzz!!!!!!!

_Lee_ (mailto:s at Lee)
Stargazer #255