[Public-list] Gray- Marine

Brian Zinser bzinser at lssu.edu
Tue Apr 24 19:39:02 PDT 2007

Tom:

For what its worth, I have 134 with a Gray Marine Engine.  The boat has
always been wintered above the 45th and it has never had anti freeze
run through it.  To winterize, I remove the water pump impellor and
pull the plug from the engine block and the plug on the bottom of the
manifold. In 40 years there has never been any damage.

Brian Zinser