[Public-list] First WNR report

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Apr 26 07:36:51 PDT 2007

Y'know - that's damned good advice. Sort of like an inoculation... I will
make that part of the spring commissioning routine.

Naturalists please note - I will make sure the water is fresh, handle the
creature gently and return it to its home as soon as the procedure is over.
I wonder if a rubber snake would work?  Probably...I think synthetic serums
are used for inoculations these days...

;)