[Public-list] Those Wiggly Things

Gail DeMoss gdemoss at alberg30.org
Thu Apr 26 07:39:37 PDT 2007

Hmmm.  I guess I should not say anything about those wiggly things.  I
am deathly afraid of rats and cockroaches.  Just mentioning them sets my
skin crawling and sweat pouring.  I don't really worry about rats in the
toilet and cockroaches wouldn't dare approach Calypso.  I have a sister
who totally freaks at the sight of ANY bug and especially spiders.  They
are all just critters to me.  Anyway, I promise not to mention the
slithery guys ever, ever again.

Gail

Calypso