[Public-list] Atomic four intake seacock location

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Thu Apr 26 16:13:23 PDT 2007

Don,

I plan to fill any unused holes by grinding a 12:1 bevel and then
filling with concentric layers of biaxmat 1708 wetted out with epoxy
resin.  I'll probably put a layer of lightish cloth over the outside
just to smooth things out before fairing.  I'll reinforce the inside
too, of course, but not as substantially.

Rachel