[Public-list] Alberg modifications

Kenneth Butler kgbutler41 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 28 04:29:17 PDT 2007

   Good Stuff Mr.McCormack,I lost a mast and replaced it with a cut down
   discard from a CC.It is now attached and supported to the deck so its
   main support is not from the chain plates ,and it can pivot, as with
   many Dutch sail boats. I replaced the teak hatches with aluminum and
   the Atomic 4 with a 27HP Yanmar.With a boat built in 1969 it is a
   matter of necessity, money, what is available, how and where a person
   sails and taste.Ken Butler PEI